Friday 24 June 2011

Welcome to Adventures around the corner

June 24, 2011

As a lot of you know that my companion Jagger who was a 7 year old German Shepherd passed away on June 1 2011. This left me very devastated. In the 5 years we shared many funny and sticky situations. Like walking downtown during a bomb scare, or walking when students were protesting on St-Catherine Street.

The first few weeks of training were especially funny when the trainer and I were walking past the movie theater a young person was smoking  something  they should not have been.  Jagger brought me right to them. The young person threw the substance into the flower pot, he thought we were undercover police. The trainer told me what happened when we turned the corner.

He could only talk after he had stopped laughing.  It is these moments that people missed that I never got to share.

I hopefully will be getting a new dog soon! This time I will be blogging through training and of course the adventures we will encounter around the corners.

1 comment:

  1. John-you have more heart than anyone I know!!! Jags will always be in my heart as well. I know that you are trying to find a place in there along side Jag, for your new pup. I can't wait to hear what nickname you will be giving him!!

    Gini

    ReplyDelete