Saturday 29 October 2011

Changes

Blog 16

Changes 

October 29 2011

Well we are heading into November and as we get ready to change our clocks ahead, I had realized I have not posted a blog for a while. I thought of many things I could write about especially since the seasons have changed this time of year holds so many different meanings. November 1 will be six months since we lost Jagger. He loved fall and winter he took on different personalities in theses seasons. He loved to be outside sniffing in the park and watching the squirrels, he also liked rolling around in the snow. October 26 was 6 months since we lost our nephew Eric. This time of season he would have been well started into the hockey season and we would have been following along with him on face-book. I would speak with my sister on the phone get all the news about the kids and then we would talk about Eric. It’s still a hard time but it is getting better.  Arlene has managed to take down the wedding plan she had on our refrigerate making sure that Jags was taken out to have a break during the reception. It had been there since we had plan the wedding in January before everything happened. It was a hard moment for her.  With that said let me tell you a bit about married life people ask me how is married life? I tell them wow what a deferent’s, they say things really changed and of course I say yes because when she nags me  now it’s from my wife and not my girlfriend it’s a big deferent’s! (grinJ). We are not most newlyweds. We did not run off somewhere to have a week away enjoying time together no not us. I whisked us away to the library at the university and spent most of my time writing papers and preparing for midterms. Arlene of course started looking through pictures and asking my opinion and of course being the loving husband I am I replied “ l would love to look at pictures but I have to write papers” ahhhhhh (grinJ). We did do something special together, that a real romantic groom would do with any new bride. I took my bride to the Ocularists, to have my prosthesis in my left eye adjusted if that is not showing your new bride a good time I don’t know what is!  How many grooms do you know get to show off their false, eye? (lolJ). I would have posted pictures but Arlene would not give them to me. We did manage to go out to a very nice dinner with our best friends (best man and brides maid) at that point we all needed a break. With all hat said I am so happy that we got married I would not change it for the world.
Now that October is coming to the end (hurray) it is just in time to get ready for finals  (boo L) Arlene and I will take a weekend away in the spring after the next semester to relax and enjoy each other without the hustle and bustle of school and daily challenges. We will also be waiting to hear about a new guide dog, I will let everyone know when the application will be sent in.  For now I will get back to writing papers and Arlene will start the thank you cards.

Thanks to everyone!       

No comments:

Post a Comment