Friday 17 February 2012

Blog 20 February 17 2012

Blog 20 February 17 2012
Forward Moving
As I mentioned in my last blog it was coming to the end of January and I had not broken any of my New-Year’s resolutions! Well that still stands I have just been having a good time with things. Somewhere in my logical crazy thinking, I said to myself instead of this being my year I was going to make it my year, and so far I have!
I decided to have a meeting with my academic advisor about my program ( like we are suppose to do every year) I was preparing for the meeting and as I looked at my course I realized that this was my last semester in this program. What does that mean?  I have finished my certificate in Pastoral Ministry! Yuppie, Hurray, Yahoo! As I sat down to celebrate I also came to the realization now what do I do?
So with that in mind I went to my meeting and spoke with the advisor and we both agreed that I should go into the majors program. This means a B.A. in Theology. As I reflect back ( I did not say look back) lol, it has been quite a Adventure. I also came to the realization that I need a dog!
This leads to the next part of the Forward Moving. The day after the meeting, I was having a coffee
with  my wife, and yes (I did tell her when I got home but my youngest son had a friend over so we did not real talk )meeting, as I was starting to speak  with her  little bit more about  the meeting, (I was also going to tell her that I really need to get another dog), as we started to talk the phone rings (another interruption)it was the guide dog school that I applied too. As I started to speak with them I found myself sitting in front of my computer booking the next phase of the application process. The home interview and test walk.
So today is my in home interview and test walk. As I am writing this the walk has not happened yet! So in about a half hour the next process starts it will take three hours or so!

Hang on to your hats folks because the next Blog will tell you how I did!

1 comment:

  1. LEMME KNOW, LEMME KNOW, LEMME KNOW----PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE????? SO EXCITED HERE!!!!!! JUST SO HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete