Thursday 15 March 2012

Blog 22

Blog 22 March 15 2012

Whirlwind!

It has been such a crazy time the first few months of 2012. A lot of big things have been happening since that stroke of midnight on December 31 2011, when I made that statement, that I will make 2012 my year!
Since then I found out that I was graduating at the end of this semester.
I sent in a new guide dog application and was called for my interview in January 2012.
In the beginning of February, I got called for my in-house interview.  On Feb 16, I did my Juno walk and all went well. Thanks S.
We thought that after the interview we were not sure when we would hear if I was accepted or not.
I studied hard for mid terms and did very well.
The hardest part is that recently we lost a good friend.
The next part was very shocking! One day after I heard about my friend passing away, I got a letter from the Canadian Guide Dog School informing me that I WAS ACCEPTED.
We both thought that it would be a few months before I heard anything about getting a new dog!

On March 15, 2012 about 2 hrs ago I got my phone call from the school that I will be heading for training on April 10 2012 and should be done by April 28.
If all goes well I will have A NEW DOG BY THE SUMMER!

I want to thank everyone for all your support.

Blessings to you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment