Monday 26 September 2011

Last few weeks

Blog 14 September 26  2011

The last few weeks.

These last few weeks has felt like it has dragged by. The days are long between the wedding plans and school it feels like time is standing still.
On Monday I went to the doctor’s office and I kind wish I stayed home, that appointment is for another blog session. I came home and did some home work. On Tuesday on my way to class I realized that my pace was slower my thoughts all over the place. I came across 3 blind people training with their new guide dogs, they were big Burnies mountain dogs. I thought how lucky they were. I went to class tying to stay awake and not yawn. I met a friend after class we went outside and met a man,who introduce us to his big beautiful 105lbs German Sheppard he was black and tan  his name was Rex he was so beautiful I almost cried. He asked about Jags. I explained what happen and he said he was sorry, what else could he say, but for that few minutes I got to pet a big Sheppard. 
On Wednesday I don’t remember what we did but it was things for the wedding. On Thursday I thought it would be more of the same. I dragged my way to class, I went into the café to eat lunch sat at usual place took my hat off and my sunglasses rubbed my face and let out a sigh. The girl at the table said “it’s a long day “I said yes and it’s just getting started. I started speaking with the girl she asked what I was taken, I told her “Theology” she was so happy she said she was a Christian and was with a campus organization, we talked some more I felt better, she asked if I would go and talk at her group I gave my card I asked her, her name she said it was Joy! Wow I thought just when I needed some Joy in my spirit right about now. I went to class I didn’t fall asleep I felt awake and happy. Friday’s class was good all except the paper that’s due on the 30th of September the day before the wedding. Saturday we went to Ontario, the next province or (State) to pick up some more stuff for the wedding. We went with our good friends who happens to be my best man and brides made (not the same person) his wife and who is also the music director and my guide, he wears many hats for this wedding (and he Juggles to). On Sunday we went to church were we had a great contemporary service that we call family service that we love so much that’s put on by our friends and our church with power point it’s great. It’s Monday again I spent the day reading prepping for the paper I need to write and doing wedding vows and just doing stuff. The wedding is 5days away I can’t wait I am really looking forward to marring my child hood sweet heart my friend and love of my life.    

1 comment:

  1. I am marrying the love of my life too, my best friend, here is my prayer: Oh Gracious God, my heart is filled with happiness so wonderful that I am almost afraid. Our wedding day is here! I pray thee that the beautiful joy of this day will never grow dim. Rather, may its memories become more sweet and tender with each passing anniversary. Walk thou with us even to the end of our journey, hand in hand, down the highway to the valley of the final shadow, which we will be able to lighten with sunshine because of our love and happy lives. Amen.Love you 'til the end! Your Petal, Your Angel, Your Arlene xo

    ReplyDelete